Juncus Repens (Pot)
- Common Name – Creeping Rush
- Plant Color – Green
- Difficulty level – Easy to grow
- Growth – Fast
- Height – 4 – 200cm
9 in stock
|PLANT POSITIONING||FORE,MID AND BACKGROUND|
|LIGHT REQUIREMENT||LOW TO MEDIUM|
|PLANT DIFFICULTY LEVEL||EASY|
Planting and care:
- Easy to care for.
- Regular cutting, trimming, or cropping are required.
- Plant them in such a way that, they have to be either submerged or immersed in water.
- A good carbon dioxide supply promotes healthy growth.
- Use softer water.
- Lighting is not necessary as it can grow with or without lightings.
- But by providing lighting, enhances the beauty of the plant.
Juncus repens is a lesser creepy rush. It is a grassy type of plant and this plant originated in the marshy areas of southeast regions of North America. This comes under the family of Juncaceae. It is a fast-growing rush. It is a green-colored plant but in the presence of sunlight or artificial lights, its leaves may develop a reddish-green or reddish-brown coloration which makes the aquarium looks more attractive. Its grassy appearance provides a natural habitat for the fishes. It is one of the best aquarium plants for beginner aquarists as it is very easy to grow.
It’s a freshwater type of aquarium plant. This rush can be placed anywhere on the aquarium as foreground, mid-ground, or background. This plant can grow up to a length of about 200cm and can tolerate a PH range of 4 to 7. It can be used as fillers in between the aquarium rocks. This plant is capable of producing flowers which makes the aquarium more elegant. By planting the Juncus repens in your aquarium, helps to increase the aesthetic beauty of the aquarium and also makes the fishes feel cheerful in the natural environment offered by the Juncus repens.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.