Nymphiya Blue, white and dark pink water lilies (3 plants)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Nymphiya capensis Blue flower water lily/ Cape blue waterlily (single plant)
- Nymphaea capensis White Flower/ Cape white water lily (single plant)
- Nymphiya pubescens ‘Rubra’/ Dark pink flower water lily (single plant)
Quantity: 3 large matured flowering plants (single unit of each variety)
Color: Blue, white and dark pink
Plant positioning: Pond
Light requirement: –
CO2 requirement: –
Plant difficulty level: Easy
Plant Propagation: Plant rhizomes, seeds.
Step 1 : select a container. Use a wide and shallow container.
Step 2 : fill the container with soil.
Step 3 : clean up plants.
Step 4 : Plant tubers.
Step 5 : Add gravels.
Step 6 : lower plants into water.
- Don’t over fertilize plants ; you will feed the algae that turn pond water green.
- Don’t over feed the fish or have too many fish for the size of the pond.
- Remove decaying vegetation.
- Make sure 60% of pond is shaded by lily pads or other plants.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.