Cordyline Kiwika (single plant pot)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
This product can ship to all over India
Cordyline Kiwika is a specific cultivar of the Cordyline plant, commonly known as the “Cabbage Tree” or “Ti Plant.” Cordyline Kiwika is known for its vibrant and colorful foliage, which features striking variegated patterns of green and pink. This plant is popular for its ornamental qualities and is often used as a decorative houseplant or in outdoor landscaping.
Here are some key points about Cordyline Kiwika:
- Appearance: Cordyline Kiwika typically has long, sword-shaped leaves that can reach a length of 1 to 3 feet (30 to 90 cm). The leaves have a combination of green and pink colors, creating an eye-catching appearance.
- Growth: Cordyline Kiwika is a relatively slow-growing plant and can eventually reach a height of 3 to 10 feet (1 to 3 meters) in ideal conditions.
- Light Requirements: These plants thrive in bright, indirect sunlight or partial shade. Avoid exposing them to direct, intense sunlight, which can scorch the leaves.
- Soil: They prefer well-draining soil that is slightly acidic to neutral in pH. Using a high-quality potting mix with good drainage is essential for container-grown Cordyline Kiwika.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Allow the top inch (2.5 cm) of the soil to dry out between waterings. Water less frequently during the winter months.
- Temperature: Cordyline Kiwika prefers temperatures between 65-80°F (18-27°C) and can tolerate cooler temperatures but is sensitive to frost. Protect it from freezing conditions.
- Fertilization: Feed the plant with a balanced, liquid fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer) every 4-6 weeks.
- Pruning: You can trim the plant to maintain its shape and remove dead or damaged leaves.
- Pests and Diseases: These plants can be susceptible to mealybugs, spider mites, and aphids. Regularly inspect the leaves for signs of infestations and treat as needed.
- Propagation: Cordyline Kiwika can be propagated through stem cuttings. Take a cutting with at least one node and allow it to root in a well-draining medium.
Cordyline Kiwika is a stunning addition to gardens or indoor spaces due to its attractive foliage. However, it’s essential to provide the right care to ensure its health and vibrant appearance. Remember that specific care requirements may vary slightly depending on the local climate and growing conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.