Nymphaea Panama Pacific, Dauben, Islamorada lilies (combo 3 plants)
1996 in stock
Product names:(Tropical plants)
- Nymphaea Panama Pacific-Violet flower lily (single plant)
- Nymphaea ‘Dauben’ -Light blue flower (single plant)
- Nymphaea Islamorada-Dotted Blue flower lily (single plant)
Quantity: 3 large matured flowering plants (single unit of each variety)
Color: Violet, Light blue, and Dotted Blue
Plant positioning: Pond
Flowering time: morning.
Light requirement: –
CO2 requirement: –
Plant difficulty level: Easy
Plant Propagation: Plant tuber and seeds
Step 1 : select a container. Use a wide and shallow container.
Step 2 : fill the container with soil.
Step 3 : clean up plants.
Step 4 : Plant tubers.
Step 5 : Add gravels.
Step 6 : lower plants into water.
- Don’t over fertilize plants ; you will feed the algae that turn pond water green.
- Don’t over feed the fish or have too many fish for the size of the pond.
- Remove decaying vegetation.
- Make sure 60% of pond is shaded by lily pads or other plants.
In India, we can sell this water lily via online delivery systems to all states including Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and West Bengal.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.