Himadri terraplanter (Medium size)
10 in stock
- Hydroponic planter
- Hand-made truly indian product
- Soil-less planter
- Stunning design
- Perfect for epiphytic plants like orchids, tillandsias, Mosses, ferns, and liverworts
- Low maintenance and care self watering planter
- Size: Medium (around 16 cms height)
Terra cotta based products have a unique quality that they slowly diffuse water through their porous structure. In our terraplanter, we have made it totally by hand from indian clay artisans. Our specific design allows easy water diffusion to the lateral surface area of the planter. When water is diffused and is evaporated on surface, terracotta surface gets cooled naturally. The lower surface temperature is beneficial for many plant varieties such as mosses and ferns.
One of they key reason for plant death in ordinary pots is either because of overwatering or underwatering. Himadri terraplanter solves both these issues. A person only need to water the inner vessel from time to time according to the need. We can easily place this unique planter anywhere there is ample sunlight. Placement should also be based on the plant variety. For example, hoya and orchids need a window side as they need enough indirect sunlight for proper growth.
We can also add plant nutrients like in any other hydroponic planters in this terraplanter if needed. But be cautious not to overdose as that may also cause plants to die. Anything in moderation is just fine for your beloved plants.
We are pretty sure that you will love this one-of-a-kind product. In India, we can deliver this terra planter to any state including Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland,Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan,Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana,Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.
Instruction to use:
- Clean terraplanter parts with water
- Tie mosses/ ferns/air plants/ or any other epiphytes on terraplanter surface
- Add water to the top of terraplanter
- close the lid to avoid water contamination or entry of any insects
- spray water on plants frequently for the first few days
- Add nutrients to the water column if necessary
Actual product video:
Our inspiration for making this product was taken from:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.