Out of stock
Email when stock available
Quantity: single plant
Aglaonema is also quite an undemanding plant. considered to be a shade tolerant plant with the glossy crime-green dot on leaves with red edges. The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect. The plant is often grown in offices due to its unpretentiousness (this cultivar requires minimal care) and beautiful ornamental leaves.
It is usually grown as an annual. It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Avoid overhead watering. Start seeds indoors 6-10 weeks before the last frost date or purchase starter plants. Set out plants/seedlings after the last frost date.
Aglaonema Dud Anyamanee, Aglaonema Anyamanee
|Flower Colour||Greenish-White Spathe|
|Height Specification||Up to 2 feet|
Care for Aglaonema
- Proper care for aglaonema starts with its proper placement.
- Your task is to find the area that receives less indirect light.
- Place your plant far from doors, air vents, and windows in order to ensure it won?t suffer from drafts.
- Fertilize the species at least 2 times per month.
- Water them from spring until autumn with an appropriate solution (1 tsp. soluble 20-20-20 analysis fertilizer and 1 gallon of water).
- Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil start getting dry.
- One of the basic care instructions includes wiping the leaves with a moistened cloth to remove dust and dirt.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.