Nymphaea Wanvisa, Peach Blow, pubescens lilies (combo 3 plants)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Nymphaea Wanvisa-salmon-colored lily with yellow spots on petals (single plant)
- Nymphaea Peach Blow -peach, yellow and blueish shaded flower (single plant)
- Nymphaea pubescens-A pink colored lily with a stunning erect central crown (single plant)
Quantity: 3 large matured flowering plants (single unit of each variety)
Plant positioning: Pond
Light requirement: –
CO2 requirement: –
Plant difficulty level: Easy
Plant Propagation: Plant tuber and seeds
Step 1 : select a container. Use a wide and shallow container.
Step 2 : fill the container with soil.
Step 3 : clean up plants.
Step 4 : Plant tubers.
Step 5 : Add gravels.
Step 6 : lower plants into water.
- Don’t over fertilize plants ; you will feed the algae that turn pond water green.
- Don’t over feed the fish or have too many fish for the size of the pond.
- Remove decaying vegetation.
- Make sure 60% of pond is shaded by lily pads or other plants.
In India, we can sell this water lilly via online delivery systems to all states including Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and West Bengal.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.