Nymphaea Yellow and peach flower lilies-hardy lilies (2 combo plants)
999975 in stock
Product names:(hardy plants)
- Nymphaea ‘Marliacea Chromatella’-Yellow flower lily (single plant)
- Nymphaea ‘Colorado’-Peach flower lily (single plant)
Quantity: large matured flowering plants (single unit of each variety)
Color: yellow and peach
Plant positioning: Pond
Light requirement: –
CO2 requirement: –
Plant difficulty level: Easy
Plant Propagation: Plant rhizome
Step 1 : select a container. Use a wide and shallow container.
Step 2 : fill the container with soil.
Step 3 : clean up plants.
Step 4 : Plant tubers.
Step 5 : Add gravels.
Step 6 : lower plants into water.
- Don’t over fertilize plants ; you will feed the algae that turn pond water green.
- Don’t over feed the fish or have too many fish for the size of the pond.
- Remove decaying vegetation.
- Make sure 60% of pond is shaded by lily pads or other plants.
In India, we can sell this water via online delivery systems to all states including Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and West Bengal.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.